Speedy Adhesive for Eyelash Extensions
The Lash Express “Speedy Adhesive” eyelash extension adhesive is the perfect choice for professional lash artists who want to save time and improve their results. With a drying time of just 0.5-1 seconds, this adhesive allows you to apply extensions quickly and easily, without any risk of them moving around or falling off.
The adhesive is also highly durable, with a retention time of up to seven weeks.This means that your clients can enjoy their beautiful new lashes for longer, without having to worry about them coming loose. In addition, this adhesive is formaldehyde-free and latex-free, making it safer for all skin types. It is also waterproof and sweat-proof, so your clients can enjoy their new lashes even when they are swimming or exercising.
Fast drying time of 0.5-1 seconds
Strong bonding power
Waterproof and smudge-proof
- Professional use only
- Speed up your application process
- Get more clients and more money
- Confident that your clients' extensions will last
- Clients can enjoy their new lashes without worrying about them coming off
We are so confident that you will love this product that we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, simply return it for a full refund.
Order your bottle of fast drying eyelash extension adhesive today and start enjoying the benefits of a faster, more efficient application process!
Before every application shake well from side to side not up and down. If adhesive when poured appears gray, please re-shake. This normally occurs if adhesive has not be mixed/shaken properly if taken directly out of refrigerator.
- Keep refrigerated when not in use. For instance at the end of each night does not have to refrigerated in between clients.
- Keep top clean.
- Does not contain formaldehyde or any other hazardous substances and carcinogens.
- For best performance reorder glue at least 2 to 3 months after opening.
- If adhesive appears thick or clumpy, more than likely the adhesive has gone bad and needs to be replaced. Must consistently keep refrigerated.